Sunday, April 18, 2010

Victrix sum: Knit Circus!

Orata of Feather and Fan recently held a drawing and, unlike what usually happens when I enter such things, I won! Jaala Spiro, the editor of Knit Circus magazine, had graciously offered up magazine subscriptions as prizes and I was one of the grand prize winners who got a whole year's subscription. If you have not yet checked out Knit Circus, I encourage you to do so. In the Spring issue alone, there are about a million things I want to make. The Four Seasons Cardigan is a lovely, lovely little sweater that would be great layered, the Seamless Slippers (which are free!) would make a fantastic gift, and I am in love with with the extremely cool Spring Thaw Tee. And this Twilight Shawl is just plain gorgeous:



Plus there are interviews (you have to check it out if only to see Lily Chin's hilarious knitted costumes) and great articles, all viewable without a subscription.

Thank you again, Orata and Jaala!!

4 comments:

Maryse said...

Exciting! Congratulations!

Ella said...

Congrats on the subscription! I have not heard of Knit Circus - will definitely check it out!

Edit - how funny are those costumes? AWESOME!

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

You are a *winner* - LOL Very cool prize and I'm luvin the yarn used on the Twilight Shawl.

Teresa said...

Congratulations! How awesome is that? :)